Yea the beat goes on. The beat goes on.
Drums keep pounding rhythm to the brain…
La de da de de la de da de da
1. We scored 860,000 points performing Kryptonite this past weekend. We impressed the beejeezus out of us.
It is 2015’s Summer Anthem. And we KILLED IT!
2. We may drink too much when we get together. I am sure that our livers are thankful it is only once or twice a year.
3. Wine slushies were in the other freezer.
4. And The View! You know the one.
5. And the dogs!
6. And my people!
7. We enjoyed each other’s company and were thankful that we all were able to get together again. It feels that the time in between visits is too long and yet the years keep rolling by. Faster and faster as we grow older it seems.
8. We made excellent time driving. Avoiding traffic on the NJ Turnpike and the connecting highways thru upstate New York is always a reason to be thankful. But to nail it in both directions, in the same trip? Well, my friends, that is the spectacular that makes a road trip extra good.
9. Re-connection with the people who mean the world to you is good for the soul. I am thankful that I still have my soul.
10. We do not care if it is freezing cold or in the heat of the summer. We will burn stuff and revel in our Smokey Ho-ness.
And so I end this week with my spirit renewed with fresh memories of a wonderful time spent with the people who make me happy. For this I am Ten Things of Thankful.
Join the Ten Things of Thankful community and work with us to nurture an attitude of gratitude. We use the whole weekend to focus on the Good Things in life. Make a list of Ten of those wonderful Things, then share the Wonderfulness with others.
We’re all in this together, so let’s find the GOOD, and make it visible.
Please take time to have a look at some of the other posts and leave the bloggers some comment love – let’s get the appreciation going. The comments are where the magic happens, so start a conversation with someone.
Add your ‘Ten Things of Thankful’ link here and don’t forget to display our banner on your post – it’s only polite, yo!